- Almost every day after I check my e-mail I go to latimes.com for my main source of news. I like that I can get local, national and international news in one place. I also find the format easy to use and like seeing breaking news before it comes out in the paper. It's much easier to find the stories I want to read on-line instead of searching for them in the newspaper.
- My guilty pleasure is people.com. I love voting on whether I like the newest fashion trend or which pop princess looks better in the same dress. It's also nice to look at what the celebrities wear to the major award shows without having to catch it on television and listen to the announcers ramble. I don't like watching entertainment shows on TV because it the personalities and news seems so in your face. I like that you can choose what you what to read or look at.
- When I'm in the mood to read more news stories I go to nytimes.com. The New York Times Web site (and stories) usually seem heavier and more serious, which I appreciate in some stories. I also like many of their column 1-type stories. It gives a different selection of story topics from the Los Angeles Times Web site and helps me feel more connected to the East Coast.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Favorite Web sites
I must admit I'm not that big of an Internet person. I use it for e-mail, directions and homework, but not much else. I don't have a Facebook or a MySpace account. I haven't used my AIM in so long I can't even remember the password. But when I do have some free time I surf some Web sites so here's three of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment